Who you are? What you get? How can you help?
‘Hoppers’ are members of the Hospitality Workforce. Positions would include: Servers-Bartenders, Chefs-Line Cooks, Musicians, Live Entertainers, Dishwashers, Hostesses, Front of House Managers, Hotel Staff, Maintenance Workers and Owners (and others)
You get this:
-Your #1 perk as a ‘Hopper’ is the discount. $10 off of any bill ($20 or more) when your card is shown
-Network access and camaraderie. When your card is shown with your work history, conversations progress and opportunity arrives
-You get to give back. $2 of your $10 membership fee is given directly to people or charitable organizations that need assistance
You can help by:
- Purchasing your membership
- Nominating and asking your favorite restaurants and venues to participate (Please submit video by uploading, homepage)
- Using your card
- Checking in on Social media and leaving positive reviews for participating venues
- Give feedback on how helpful that $10 discount is to the venues while ordering, pick up or make a video to upload on our site
- Ask your current employer to participate or acquire memberships for their employees as an added perk
- Tell your coworkers and other Hospitality Staff to join and reference your name and membership number
Who you are? What you get? How does it help?
‘Venues’ are participating outlets that recognize and reward Hospitality Workforce within their community. This recognition is delivered in the form of a $10 discount for any bill of $20 or more*. That’s it. It’s simple. No coupons. No calculating percentages. Just taking off $10 as a professional courtesy.
*Or not. As a participating venue, you can use your own discretion to make the rules. ten·der hop understands that each situation is unique. Perhaps your Venue wants to allow dine-in usage, as well as take-out and delivery, or only on food excluding beverages, or will only accept one membership usage per day, per table, per transaction – Say it. *Example: Your restaurant has two for one hamburgers and it’s not affordable to offer a ten·der hop member the additional discount, then don’t. Hoppers will be informed when they purchase their membership that each participating establishment makes the rules.
The core of this program is to give back to the Workforce that it Serves and vice versa. ten·der hop only asks that the discount is $10 off of a $20 or more purchase. No more, no less. If the bill comes to $90, the Hopper pays $80 and holds up their end by checking-in and/or leaving a positive review.
You get this:
- A population that will patronize your establishment who typically can’t afford to do so
- Free Advertising and Promotion
- Control of Discounting
- A Free Employment Network
- Publicity and Recognition of your participation – $2 of every membership fee is donated to charitable organizations
- The ability to purchase memberships for your employees at group rate/discount and use them as an employment incentive
How will this help you?
ten·der hop helps participating establishments in several ways. The ‘TH Hospitality Network’ offers a discount that is helpful enough to drive an important population that may not normally be able to patronize your venue. By including this key demographic, more Networking, Promotion and Employment opportunities are created. By simply offering this membership benefit, your business will be promoted and celebrated by the industry that it is a part of locally. You’ll receive check-ins, site announcements, group memberships rates for your employees and free promotion.
As the ten·der hop Hospitality Network evolves, there will be many ways your business will see even more benefits. Events and promotion will be promoted to our Hoppers. Your venue can request being featured on specific date, for a particular product or hold a ten·der hop event that brings the Hospitality Workforce together in your establishment. This loyal population is sure to respond.